1 month intensive YTT with Esther Ekhart!
June 4 - July 2
This 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course will give you the foundations to teach both Hatha yoga and Vinyasa flow. The course is accredited by Yoga Alliance Professionals (formerly Yoga Alliance UK).
Topics included during the 4 week residential:
· Anatomy (30 hrs)
· Techniques, training and practice topics (120 hrs)
· Practice and teaching of Asana Pranayama and meditation
· The proper alignment, benefits and potential risks of the foundational yoga postures
· How to observe and see bodies
· Refinement of your own yoga practice
· Confidence through practice teaching
· Finding your voice
· Assisting and modification of poses
· Class sequencing and planning
· Yoga philosophy, lifestyle and ethics (40 hrs)
· Personal development / Mindfulness techniques
· The study of yoga philosophies and traditional texts (such as the Yoga Sutras, Samkhya philosophy, Vedanta and Bhagavad Gita)
· Sanskrit names of the yoga postures
· Yogic diet and lifestyle
· Ethics and the business of teaching yoga
And much more …
Bonus: The course also includes access to an online sequencing workshop with Esther Ekhart (8 hrs) and an online assisting workshop with Gilda Goharian (3 hrs).
Esther Ekhart (Senior Yoga Teacher) will be your main teacher.
Tracey Cook will teach lots of the philosophy, pranayama and meditation.
Gilda Goharian will teach the yoga classes, asana labs and teaching methodology shared with Esther.
Mohsinah Underwood will teach all the anatomy and more.
+ information and bookings: http://bit.ly/ekhart-june2019