Jedi Fight Club training with Jasmine Nash
April 19, 2021 - April 26, 2021
Created by Esak Garcia, Jedi Fight Club is an opportunity for passionate yogis to step into a world of practice that has assisted numerous people in having a more complete and fulfilling experience of yoga.
During this 6 day training in Cabeceiras de Basto, Portugal you will learn and practice homework exercises designed to deepen yoga postures.
This JFC will be led by Jasmine Nash. Jasmine has been a yoga athlete since 2012, and has trained extensively with Esak Garcia since 2014. Jasmine has attended 16 Jedi Fight Club Trainings and six e84 Trainings.
This JFC is open to yoga athletes and casual practitioners alike. You do not need to have any prior competition experience, or the intention to compete.
- 6 days of Jedi Training with Jasmine Nash, including Jedi homework, 26&2 classes, e84 Intermediate classes, and the 84 class (known as the “advanced class”)
- 7 nights accommodation at the beautiful D’Alijo Yoga Retreat Center
- Daily green juice
- 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Purified drinking water
- Laundry service for yoga clothes
- All yoga mats and towels
- WiFi internet access
- Assistance arranging airport transfers (not included in accommodation cost)
What’s not included
- Transportation to D’Alijo from the airport
- Cost for optional field trip
All rooms are on site, just a minute walk to the yoga room. D’Alijo Yoga Retreat Center is situated on three hectares of rolling hills and terraced land, complete with an olive grove. D’Alijo consists of a main house with five bedrooms, five wooden chalet style rooms with outdoor verandas, three deluxe chalets, and a custom built hot room. There are two heated swimming pools, water features, and a peaceful meditation cave on site. Three vegetarian meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) are included in the price of your accommodation.