Yoga travelers Portugal with Esak García & Martina O’Donnell
September 1 - September 7
Let’s explore Portugal! During this retreat we’ll practice hot yoga every day, relax and recharge, and explore the countryside of northern Portugal.
Yoga Travelers invites you to explore with us. We offer both an inward exploration of self-awareness through activities like yoga and meditation, and an outward exploration of cultures and breathtaking environments through world travel. In our retreats we organize yoga classes, excursions, group activities and courses. Everywhere we go, we want to immerse ourselves in the gastronomy, the folklore, the beauty and the local way of life.
We’ll be hosted by D’Alijo Retreat Center, a tranquil retreat center one hour outside of Porto, surrounded by vineyards, olive fields, and near national parks. The center blends in with the natural beauty of the countryside with a rustic feel to it, while at the same time offering luxurious comforts.
· Daily yoga classes with Esak Garcia and Martina O’Donnell in a custom built hot room surrounded by nature
· 6 nights accommodation at D’Alijo Retreat Center
· Private chefs catering: light breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner
Coffee, tea, and water are always available
· Private use of the D’alijo facility (nature walks, waterfalls, swimming pool…)
· Airport pick-up and drop-off
· Towels and mats supplied for each yoga class
· Adventure excursion (canyoning or zipline)
· Fado (traditional Portuguese folk music) dinner concert
· Beach day
· House keeping services
· Wi-Fi internet
The property has a swimming pool, waterfalls, a peaceful meditation cave, beautiful walking trails, quiet relaxation areas and large living rooms. Our accommodation consists of dorm style rooms in the main house, and wooden chalet style rooms, each with outside verandas. Large terraces offer undisturbed views of the countryside.
If you love yoga, traveling and exploring the world, and you’re on a journey to reveal your inner Self, don’t hesitate – you are a Yoga Traveler.