Yoga Travelers with Esak García and Martina O’Donnell
September 26 - October 2
Let’s explore Portugal! During this retreat we’ll practice hot yoga every day, relax and recharge, and explore the countryside of northern Portugal.
We’ll be hosted by D’Alijo Retreat Center, a tranquil retreat center one hour outside of Porto, surrounded by vineyards, olive fields, and near national parks. The center blends in with the natural beauty of the countryside with a rustic feel to it, while at the same time offering luxurious comforts.
· Daily yoga classes with Esak Garcia and Martina O’Donnell in a custom built hot room surrounded by nature
· 6 nights accommodation at D’Alijo Retreat Center
· Private chefs catering: light breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner
Coffee, tea, and water are always available
· Private use of the D’alijo facility (nature walks, waterfalls, swimming pool…)
· Airport pick-up and drop-off
· Towels and mats supplied for each yoga class
· Adventure excursion (canyoning or zipline)
· Fado (traditional Portuguese folk music) dinner concert
· Beach day
· House keeping services
· Wi-Fi internet
The property has a swimming pool, waterfalls, a peaceful meditation cave, beautiful walking trails, quiet relaxation areas and large living rooms. Our accommodation consists of dorm style rooms in the main house, and wooden chalet style rooms, each with outside verandas. Large terraces offer undisturbed views of the countryside.