The retreat restaurant is located in the main house on the top floor. The kitchen & restaurant are the “health heaven” of D’Alijo Retreat Center. The interior has a modern vintage design and touch. Inside spaces and outside areas blend with each other. The restaurant is also the lounge area for relaxation and has two fire places and offers sweeping views of the property and surroundings. The food is prepared by two vegetarian – vegan chefs.
Healthy and tasty dishes are served after yoga and during the day which are sure to satisfy anyone’s taste buds! Throughout the day, fresh made smoothies and juices are also available.
D’Alijo Retreat Center’s kitchen prepares healthy, flavorful and nutritious vegetarian – vegan food. We use wholesome fresh, local ingredients and have a magic touch when it comes to homemade granola and sugar free desserts.
It gives us great pleasure to prepare simple, natural, home cooking, which in its unadulterated form, is very nutritious providing the body with optimal balance and energy.
- Our menu is vegetarian and vegan.
- All ingredients are guaranteed to be free from MSG and other taste enhancement agents.
- Use of salt and/or sugar is kept to a minimum.
- We use either unrefined cane sugar or wild honey from our own bees (100% organic).
- We serve vegetables and fruits from our own gardens and trees as much as possible. When necessary, we source additional ingredients from small local producers. Our vegetables are fresh and free from chemical residues.
- We only use pure cold pressed oils in our cooking and preparation of dishes.
- There are many wheat-free dishes available for persons with dietary restrictions. If you have any special dietary requests, please feel free to inform us as we are more than happy to accommodate your needs within the scope of our capabilities.