Explore, Unwind, Unplug, & Recharge with 105F studio Chicago
August 18 - August 25
Join Kiley Enmark & Jon Sulik for an unforgettable hot yoga and hot pilates vacation in heavenly Northern Portugal. Practice a variety of yoga styles and hot pilates, explore meditation, experience the Portuguese culture, and reconnect to discover a healthier, happier you. You deserve it all! This 8-day immersion, perfect for beginners and seasoned practitioners alike, will allow you get to the mountains of Portugal to leave the stresses of your daily life behind while exploring and enhancing your practice in one of the most magical and breathtaking locales in the world!
- Eight days and seven nights in luxury accommodations at D’Alijo Retreat Center.
- Two gourmet vegan/vegetarian meals per day (brunch and dinner) by D’Alijo’s exquisite chef (special dietary needs can be accommodated).
- Multiple opportunities each day to practice the 26+2 Hot Series and Inferno Hot Pilates in D’Alijo’s beautiful yoga studio which overlooks mountains and valleys.
- Experience “yogic sleep” which combines alert awareness and deepest relaxation with Yoga Nidra meditation.
- Posture clinics and individualized instruction to improve alignment and balance to push your practice forward.
- Insight into and opportunity to practice the 84 advanced asanas, from where the Bikram series was derived.
- Onsite massage and healing services by D’Alijo’s in-house therapists, including Balinese Massage, Traditional Thai Wat Po Pressure Point Therapy, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Reiki, Pranic Healing, and more (extra fee).
- Optional day trips to nearby UNESCO heritage villages and cities may include Porto, Guimarães, Barcelos, Braga, Douro Valley, and Vila do Conde Beach (extra fee).
- Nature walks and hikes around D’Alijo’s beautiful property consisting of terraces, waterfalls, olive field, a peaceful meditation cave, and hills with large rock formations.
- Plenty of free time to enjoy D’Alijo’s on-site pools.
- Hours of sunshine and lovely summer weather (average high 77°F, average low 60°F).
- Unlimited fresh drinking water and use of D’Alijo’s yoga mats and towels.
- Friendly company among like-minded yogis.
- Pick ups and drop offs from the Porto International Airport (extra fee).