- This event has passed.
JEDI FIGHT CLUB TRAINING WITH JASMINE NASH.
April 19 - April 27
Created by Esak Garcia, Jedi Fight Club is an opportunity for passionate yogis to step into a world of practice that has assisted numerous people in having a more complete and fulfilling experience of yoga. During this 6 day/7 night training you will learn and practice homework exercises designed to deepen yoga postures.
This JFC will be led by Jasmine Nash. Jasmine has been a yoga athlete since 2012, and has trained extensively with Esak Garcia since 2014. Jasmine has attended 19 Jedi Fight Club Trainings and has been a staff member at all seven e84 Trainings.
This JFC is open to yoga athletes and casual practitioners alike. You do not need to have any prior competition experience, or the intention to compete.
- 6 days of Jedi Training with Jasmine Nash, including Jedi homework, 26&2 classes, e84 Intermediate classes, and the 84 class (known as the “advanced class”)
- 7 nights accommodation at the beautiful D’Alijo Yoga Retreat Center
- Daily green juice
- Daily brunch and dinner
- Purified drinking water
- Laundry service for yoga clothes
- All yoga mats and towels
- WiFi internet access
- Assistance arranging airport transfers (not included in accommodation cost)
What’s not included
- Transportation to D’Alijo from the airport
- Cost for optional field trip
For more information, click HERE